Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer
The Fisher F-Pulse pointer finds the exact location of metal objects buried in soil, sand, or dirt. It can easily detect coin-sized targets buried in the soil. It detects all metals including iron, foil, nickel, aluminum, zinc, silver, and gold. It is fully waterproof and is capable of functioning in both fresh and saltwater. This device was designed by treasure hunters specifically for hunters who want to improve their performance.
- Sensitivity – It has 3 sensitivity levels that can be easily adjusted.
- Controls – It has single button operation for easy control.
- Target Alert – It alerts you by beeping, vibrating, or both.
- Batteries – It works with 2 AA batteries.
- Waterproof – It is fully submersible to 6 feet.
- LED Light – It has an adjustable LED light so you can easily see your target at night or while searching in dark places.
- Construction – It is made from abrasion-resistant materials.
- Fast Retune – It has a quick button-press that instantly tunes out the environment and narrows the detection field.
- Lost mode – After 5 minutes of inactivity, the device will start chirping. After 10 minutes, the unit will power off.
- Holster – It includes a belt holster so you can keep the device close to you.
- Grip – It includes a molded rubber grip for comfort.
- Warranty – It comes with a 2-year warranty from Fisher Metal Detectors.