Minelab Pro-Find 35
A PRO-FIND Series pointer is an essential part of your hunting gear. The Minelab Pro-Find 35 pointer helps you to accurately locate targets inside a small hole where a large metal detector cannot fit. This results in smaller holes and a faster target recovery time. Minelab’s DIF technology significantly reduces interference with an operating metal detector, when the pointer is switched off, by disengaging the pinpointer’s magnetic field. The DIF technology eliminates false signals, which is important while using sensitive metal detectors.
- DIF Technology – Significantly reduces interference with an operating metal detector.
- Ferrous Tone ID – Helps distinguish ferrous junk from nonferrous treasure.
- Waterproof up to 10ft – Rugged waterproof housing allows the device to be used on beaches, riverbeds, and wet soil.
- Audio and Vibration Indication – Intensifying audio tones and vibration ensure that you never miss your target.
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Has five levels of sensitivity that can be adjusted using the separate +/- buttons.
- High Visibility – The bright yellow handgrip is clearly visible, so you don’t leave your device behind.
- Lost Alarm – It has a lost-alarm that will sound when the device has been inactive for a certain period of time.
- Holster and Lanyard – It comes with a lanyard and durable holster that attaches to any belt.
- Battery – It comes with a 9V PP3 battery that lasts up to 30 hours.
- LED Flashlight – The built-in LED flashlight is handy for nighttime hunting.